Our Return Policy sets out the terms and conditions under which you may return products you have bought on our website. It is subject to, and must be read in conjunction with, our Terms and Conditions, which are available here.
How to return a product
1. If you wish to return a product to us, you must return such product at your own cost by mail to:
Peanut Company of Australia
133 Haly Street
Kingaroy QLD 4610
2. All product returns must be accompanied by:
(a) a copy of a tax invoice or other proof of purchase in relation to the product you wish to return;
(b) an explanation of why you wish to return the product to us; and
(c) an indication of whether you would like a refund or a replacement for the returned product.
3. We will accept product returns for any product that:
(a) we have sent you that is not the product you ordered or a close substitute;
(b) is shipped from our premises in faulty or damaged condition;
(c) is past its expiration date on the date it is delivered to you; or
(d) does not meet the description on our website for that product.
4. We will not accept returns if you simply change your mind, or for any product that is damaged during shipment or by any factor outside of our control.
Replacements and refunds
5. Upon receipt of a returned product, we will determine whether the returned product falls within one of the categories set out in paragraph 3 above. We may ask you to demonstrate that the issue with the product did not arise because of you.
6. If we accept the returned product, we will notify you within a reasonable time of our receiving the returned product.
7. Where you return a product to us in accordance with this Return Policy and we have notified you that we have accepted the return, we will, at our discretion:
(a) send you a replacement product and refund you for the expense incurred in returning the product to us (provided that you can provide evidence of such expenses); or
(b) refund you the amount you paid to us for that product and the expenses incurred in returning the product to us (provided that you can provide evidence of such expenses).
If no replacement product is available for that product, we will contact you and, at your election, we will send you a substitute product of the same value or refund you the price you paid for the originally ordered product.
Your consumer rights
8. Despite anything in this Return Policy or in our Terms and Conditions, our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law (as set out in the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)). You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.