Picky Picky Popsicles
Prep time: 15 minutes
Freeze time: 3 hours
10 x Popsicle moulds
10 x Popsicle sticks
4 large bananas, fresh or frozen
1/2 cup Bega Simply Nuts Peanut Butter Smooth
1¼ cups Greek yoghurt
200g dark chocolate
2 tsp coconut oil
Picky Picky Savoury Honey Roasted Peanuts, finely chopped
1. Place bananas, peanut butter and Greek yoghurt into a food processor or blender and process until smooth.
2. Fill the popsicle moulds with the mixture. Place popsicle stick into the top and freeze until solid.
3. Once popsicles have set, place chopped chocolate and coconut oil in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave in 30 seconds bursts, stirring in between each, until chocolate is fully melted and glossy.
4. Remove the popsicles from their moulds and place on a tray lined with non-stick baking paper.
5. Dip each popsicle halfway into the chocolate mixture and sprinkle immediately with peanuts.
6. Return to the tray, freeze for a further 5-10 minutes or until set and serve.
Tip: Either pour mixture into the moulds or use a large ziplock bag pierced with a small hole to fill moulds.