Chocolate Peanut Brownie
Prep time: 10 minutes
Freeze time: 35 – 40 minutes
100g butter, chopped
200g dark chocolate, chopped
250g caster sugar
100g plain flour
1 tsp baking powder
200g Picky Picky Savoury Honey Roasted Peanuts
3 tbsp Bega Simply Nuts Peanut Butter Smooth
1. Line a 22cm square cake tin with baking paper.
2. Place the butter, chocolate and cocoa in a medium saucepan over low heat and stir until melted and smooth. Remove from the heat and set aside.
3. Place eggs and sugar in a medium bowl and whisk to combine. Add the egg mixture to the chocolate mixture and stir until combined.
4. Add the flour, baking powder, cocoa and Picky Picky Peanuts and stir until well combined.
5. Pour mixture into cake tin. With a butter knife, gently swirl peanut butter through brownie mixture.
6. Cook for 35–40 minutes or until top is cracked and middle is just set.
7. Set aside in the tin to cool completely before cutting into squares to serve.